Monday, January 22, 2018

The Beginnings


"The Beginnings"



Today is the day! The first day of immersion, the beginnings of hope and dreams, the starting point of every successful worker.





I was assigned in the Provincial Capitol Information Technology Division. In the first day, the first activity is the orientation and it basically teach us the members and staff and the Do's and Don'ts of the working place. I feel pretty excited and nervous because so much is going through my mind, the thoughts of "am I gonna be okay in my immersion" or "am I gonna be a letdown". It was almost 2 pm when our immersion started. It feels amazing when I step in the office it's like this is the place I want to be immersed on, the staff were so nice they teach us the way and new things. Ma'am Rose tour us in all IT related places i n the capitol and it was awesome there are many things that I don't know of and it really strikes me to learn as much as I can in this immersion. This is all and PEACE OUT!

Share:

2 comments: