Saturday, March 3, 2018

A night to remember


A night to remember






Just another day and another ball, for me I'm really not excited about this kinda stuff because we already did the same stuff in  high school and I'm not into this kind of event. I just dressed normally like you would see in a ball and my classmates are all flashy and stuff and I was kinda "meehh" that's not what I like, I just keep it cool and wait for the event to be over so that I can go home and have some rest. For some reason it was a memorable ball not because it was flashy and stuff but because my friends were there, my teachers are there and you all know that were graduating soon and go in our separate ways and I just realized this may be the last bonding that we are gonna have before graduation and all throughout the event I was having fun because of my classmates, friends and teachers. I think that makes it memorable and I kinda like it. 












Share:

4 comments: