Sunday, December 3, 2017

Respect and Honor


"Our parents deserve our honor and respect for giving us life itself. Beyond this they almost always made countless sacrifices as they cared for and nurtured us through our infancy and childhood, provided us with the necessities of life, and nursed us through physical illness and the emotional stress of growing up". - Ezra Taft Benson

On December 1st the Nabunturan National Comprehensive High School celebrate Parents Day. It was a cheerful atmosphere where many students and their parents attends this prosperous celebration. We can't deny the fact that in this world filled with lies and hatred not to mention happiness there is called "Parents". They are our first mentor who teaches us about life, they are the one who will always support us, provide us something that we need, they motivate us, help us and guide us to a good path in life and career, and they fulfill our every need. Let us show our love and respect to our parents in Parent's day.

Nothing really exciting to me happened in parent's day it was just a another passive day to me although it was a celebration. I just keep standing as I watch the surroundings and constantly talking to my classmates. My parents don't really attend to this occasion because of their busy schedule at work. I was just killing the time by playing my phone and wait for time that I can go home. Even if I didn't really celebrate my parent's always know that I love them and we aren't really the showy type family we just kinda go with the flow. So that's about about it's time to wrap this blog.

Good Day!! Mephobia Patients!!!
Share:

9 comments:

  1. "we aren't really the showy type family we just kinda go with the flow"

    Awesome family! XD I hope you'll always cherish the moments you shared with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so heart touching kim.😇😭

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so heart touching kim.😇😭

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Daoist prays to bless your family :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. "My parents don't really attend to this occasion because of their busy schedule at work." same T_T

    ReplyDelete